Remote Trade Copier Overview
28 March 2018
Overview on Direct Connection Technology
Our remote Trade Copier is built on direct connection technology. Comparing to other remote trade copier using website based technology, our Remote Trade Copier can provide three to ten times fast copying speed. To accomplish the direct connection, receiver computer will be connected to Sender Computer using IP address. With slow copying speed, you can not operate remote copying because your sender and receiver will enter the position at huge different open price. This slippage between sender and receiver will eat up your profit from receiver side. This is the exact reason why we brought faster remote copying system for you.
What do you receive upon your purchase
When you purchase our Remote Trade Copier (including basic and light commercial), you will receive four files:
- Sender EA.ex4 file (the name can be slightly different for version change)
- Receiver EA.ex4 file (the name can be slightely differnet for version change)
How to install for Sender
To install sender, you need Sender EA.ex4 and RemoteConnectionMT4.dll files. Copy Sender EA to Expert Advisor Folder and Copy RemoteConnectionMT4.dll files to Library Folder.
How to install for Receiver
To install receiver, you need Receiver EA.ex4 and RemoteReceiverTerminal.exe. Copy Receiver EA to Expert Advisor Folder and Copy RemoteReceiverTerminal.exe file to any folder in your hard drive C or even D.
All installation is done.
How to start copying remote Signal
Upon your installation, say you have installed Sender EA to Computer A and you have installed Receiver EA to Computer B (Computer A and Computer B are different).
- Step 1: Attach Sender EA to any chart like EURUSD (Allow dll import).
- Step 2: Attach Receiver EA to any chart like EURUSD (Allow dll import is not required.)
- Step 3: Start RemoteReceiverTerminal.exe in your Hard Drive (Do not let any anti virus software or firewall interrupt its operation.)
- Step 4: Enter IP Address of Sender computer and click Login. If everything is ok, then you will see the green light “Connection On” message.
- Step 5: your Receiver EA will start to copy signals to your MetaTrader.
If you need more details on above four steps, check the screenshot below:
Step 1 Screenshot
Step 2 Screenshot
Step 3 and Step 4 Screenshot
Step 5 Screenshot
What to watch out during remote copying operation
- Keep the same symbols between Sender MetaTrader and Receiver MetaTrader: I think this is basic. You can only copy the symbols of sender, if receiver provide the same symbols.
- Use VPS with Static IP Address: It is most straight forward to use this Remote Trade Copier for VPS or dedicated Server since we have to run them 24/7. It is better if your vps or server have a static IP address. If you are using vps without static IP Address, then contact us for the solution at email@example.com
- Start MetaTrader as administer first time to install Sender EA: only do this first time of installation. Do not requires from second time. But if anything is not working, then start MetaTrader as administer always. This does not cost you penny.
Once you find the speed of our Remote Trade Copier, you will not go back to anything else. Also our Remote Trade Copier works as Local Trade Copier. Therefore, you do not need to buy Local Trade Copier if you have our Remote Trade Copier including both Basic and Light commercial version.
Further Note about Remote Copying operation with Direct Connection
With our direct connection technology, your remote copying operation will not depending on other external business factors like website based technology does. Remote Trade Copier with Website based technology will stop its function when the service provider (seller) stop their server or their business. So you are not owning the remote trade copier at all but just barrowing their service for some time. It is fragile. Our remote trade copier with direction connection technology is owned by you and no one else can disturb your signal service operation. As long as you have one static IP address for Sender Computer, you continue your operation as long as you want. Most of vps provider provide static IP address for their vps. So this is a good news. However, there are some vps provider does not provide static IP address to save some cost for themselves. If you are using vps without static IP Address, then contact us for the solution at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Remote Trade Copier: